Steve Wynn has a unique flair that is hard to describe, but easily identifiable. He works hard to curate his properties, bringing only the best in design and innovation. When it came to opening the second tower, Encore, at his Wynn Resort, he spared no expense. And the crown jewel on premises is his signature nightclub XS, a world class venue.
XS Nightclub opened New Year’s Eve 2009. At the time, it was the most expensive club ever built in Las Vegas, and has seen improvements and upgrades which have kept its sound and light system cutting-edge. Even the design has received touch-ups. Owned and operated by the same people behind Tryst Nightclub, XS is built off the best of experience, design, and ambition.
Victor Drai, and Cy and Jesse Waits collaborated on the project, seeing it through to its amazing launch. Entering down a long corridor, there is even a sense of build-up that delights the expectations of guests. XS bottle service is available near the entry, and is one of the best, providing a richer experience that lets guests truly enjoy their time. Beyond a revolving glass door there is a coat check followed by a short staircase going to a hallway and the nightclub proper. At the top of the stairs on both sides is a beautiful gold mural that sets the tone for this club, something sexy, elegant, and energetic.
As you walk down the hallway, to the main entrance, you will catch sight of a huge, shimmering chandelier that dangles high above the dance floor. The Encore’s new European style pool is just beyond, providing a beautiful backdrop. The top of the stairs gives you a full view of the club, and brings you into the decadence that only Wynn and the Tryst team could provide.
The DJ presides over the crowd from a prominent booth, spinning the hottest tracks for club goers while part of the vital energy of the crowd. There are three tiers of table available, each of which surround the main dance floor. The deep browns, dark burgundies, and creams of the tables accent the overall theme of XS, which is a modern opulence. Guests are served by two main bars that are deep enough for bartenders to work. Patrons will not get thirsty here.
Over each of the bars are holograms that react to movement, causing female forms to face guests from any direction. As a bit of conceit, there are fifteen stripper poles around the club, giving women ample opportunity to exhibit their skills. A successful addition, the poles help keep the energy high, and the crowds happy.
XS Nightclub also opens onto the Encore pool with large glass doors which can open to allow extra room for patrons to explore and dance. The plush daybeds and cabanas at the Encore pool area are a part of XS, and provide more intimate settings for small groups. An outside bar also serves patrons.
Appropriate attire is required and strictly enforced. * Proper Nightclub attire includes: Business Casual Dress. * The following are always prohibited for day and night events: No torn, cut-off or stained clothing. No offensive prints. No tattoo or MMA inspired clothing. No tank tops, work boots, chains or baggy jeans/shorts. No athletic gear including gym shorts, tennis shoes, sweat pants, hats, etc. No clothing that contains rivets, hooks, studs, etc. No shorts, flip flops, or swimwear (except for scheduled Nightswim events). * For XS Nightswim events, proper swim attire includes: No undergarments allowed for sunbathing/swimming. No see-through, risqué or indecent clothing or swimwear. European style sunbathing is not permitted. No jeans or pants. * Guests may not swim/sunbathe fully clothed. * Management reserves all rights to determine appropriate attire.
- Clark County Code requires that individuals cover “private” areas, including the female breast below the top of the areola, with fully opaque covering. In addition, the Gaming Control Board requires individuals in the gaming area have their buttocks completely covered by a fully opaque covering. For the purposes of this definition, “fully opaque covering” does NOT include pasties, latex paint, or hair pieces.
- For safety and security reasons, Guests may not wear masks or other items including but not limited to, hats, face paint or veils that cover or obscure the wearer’s face and prohibits an effective identification anywhere on property at Wynn Las Vegas or Encore Las Vegas. Guests wearing face paint may not loiter on property outside of a club venue.
- Guests dressed as security, police or in any other law enforcement uniform will not be permitted to enter Wynn Las Vegas or Encore Las Vegas.
- Weapons of any kind, including toy or fake, are not permitted on property at Wynn Las Vegas or Encore Las Vegas or inside any club venue.
- Guests wearing costumes/costume makeup will not be allowed in the water.
- Management reserves all rights to determine appropriate attire.
XS offers reserved tables with bottle service. You can book a table for between $1500 and $7000, depending on the event, for four to 15 guests.
How to get to XS
XS is located at the Encore at Wynn Resorts. It is accessible at the end of the Encore casino floor, in the hallway connecting the Wynn and Encore Hotel properties. There is free self parking or a valet at either property. There are two lines at the main entrance, with the left side is for tables, and the right side for the guest list and general admission.
3131 South Las Vegas Boulevard, Las Vegas, Nevada 89109
|Women||$20 - $75|
|Men||$30 - $100|
|Women on guest list||Free, Fridays and Saturdays|
|Men on guest list||Free if 50/50 or greater ratio of women to men, Sundays and Mondays|
XS Nightclub charges a cover at the entrance. For men it ranges between $30 and $100. Women typically pay between $20 and $75. Holiday events and special performances will cost a premium based on package and discounts. The recommended arrival time is between 10:30-11:00 pm. Groups using the guest list should consider:
- Women are free on Fridays and Saturdays
- Men are free Sundays and Mondays at a 50/50 ration of men-to-women
- You will receive an email confirmation within 48 hours if the guest list conditions are met.
702 770 7300